100 reasons, Chocolate, Christian women, Confectionery, Cooking, dark chocolate, food, Home, hot chocolate recipe, love, pink paper, pretty music, Recreation, red velvet, romance, shopping, Valentine's Day, Valentine's Day ideas
Instead of thinking what he should do, think of what you could do…
1.Send him some love notes.
2. Go to a small cafe and have lunch together and remind him of why you chose him.
3. Write out 100 reasons why you love him, put them on pink paper and scent them with his favorite perfume, put them all over the place so every where he goes he finds a new one.
4. Tell him why you love and respect him instead of why you don’t…
5. You give him a massage, put on some pretty music, set up the bedroom and let your imagination take over….
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate Recipe (abeautifulmess.typepad.com)